Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmrduenaz

Problems with billing and subscription

Jump to solution

Every month before my billing why do I have to go to my account and update my CVV code for my debt card? Than after that I have to go to my subscriptions and make sure it not set to off/cancel and it always is so I have to switch the bubble to continue with my subscription I talked with a agent he said everything is fine on his end so I believed him but now I go to my Discovery Plus and it says having problems with payment it's annoying having to deal with this RVERY TIME A PAYMENT IS DUE!!! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Problems with billing and subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @jmrduenaz 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the ones who can further assist you regarding this matter.

Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jmrduenaz 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the ones who can further assist you regarding this matter.

Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jimmycwrt

Jump to solution

Taking my payment on my credit card, but not showing on my Roku that the payments going through

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jimmycwrt,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

For these issues, getting help from our account billing team may be more effective. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you need any additional help, we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos