Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandiReed

Payment taken from my account

Jump to solution

I just updated my debit card number for the MAX channel. My account was charged $108.59. Why was I charged that much??? I did not authorize that.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Payment taken from my account

Jump to solution

Hi @SandiReed,

A warm greeting from the Roku Community!

To confirm, are you subscribed to Max through Roku Pay or are you subscribed to the channel provider directly? If this is through Roku Pay, it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather more personal information. You can reach them here. Choose the options for "Account, payments, & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

However, if you have a subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider for further assistance with the issue you've been experiencing.

You can contact them here: Max Support.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Payment taken from my account

Jump to solution

Hi @SandiReed,

A warm greeting from the Roku Community!

To confirm, are you subscribed to Max through Roku Pay or are you subscribed to the channel provider directly? If this is through Roku Pay, it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather more personal information. You can reach them here. Choose the options for "Account, payments, & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

However, if you have a subscription through the channel provider directly, you will need to contact the channel provider for further assistance with the issue you've been experiencing.

You can contact them here: Max Support.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos