Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdlees1971

Paying for hulu bundle and getting charged for disney again

Jump to solution

I pay for the hulu, disney+, and espn bundle monthly. I am also being charges 9.99 for disny thru roku. Why am I paying for Disney twice?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paying for hulu bundle and getting charged for disney again

Jump to solution

Hi, @jdlees1971

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community. 

We recognize that you have an existing Disney+ subscription, yet you were still billed through Roku. 

No worries! Our Account and Billing department is ready and willing to help you with this. Please go to our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You will be able to speak with one of our live experts via talk/chat/email.

You can also visit this link to learn more on how to manage your active subscription: How to view your Roku purchase history and charges to your account

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Check your subscription status on the Roku web site. Also, have you ever used a different Roku account? If so, see if you can still log into that and also double-check for any subscriptions.

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @jdlees1971

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community. 

We recognize that you have an existing Disney+ subscription, yet you were still billed through Roku. 

No worries! Our Account and Billing department is ready and willing to help you with this. Please go to our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You will be able to speak with one of our live experts via talk/chat/email.

You can also visit this link to learn more on how to manage your active subscription: How to view your Roku purchase history and charges to your account

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator