Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ParamountPlus W/ Showtime Issues

Jump to solution

Hi @Nonadeb7,

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We see that you're having the same issue as everyone in this thread, and we're sorry to hear about your experience. You can reach out to Paramount+ directly and inquire further about the issue. Since you're accessing Paramount+'s content through the Roku platform, they can directly assist you with this and make the content available to you once again.

We hope for the best for you.

Regards,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Precious405
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I love how they are passing the buck on paramount+ lol. If anyone wants any streaming channel, you can go thru them instead of Roku. Roku has been sketchy since day one. 

0 Kudos
Kimmyj

Jump to solution

I have a paramount plus subscription with showtime issues. All my showtime is locked. Not getting no answers and very frustrated. Not the first time i have had issues with this app. Called roku to cancel the subscription so i can try to reset things. Won't do that because is says what it supposed to say. Paramount can't help with cancelling the subscription because it thru roku

. Very annoyed

Precious405
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Cancel your roku subscription and go thru showtime app. Roku is known for doing that when you sign up thru them. Stay away from Roku and order streaming channels thru the actual channel you want to stream. Roku did the same with me and took extra  money out a few times a month and i didn't understand until i got rid of roku all the way and go thru the apps i want. Go to showtime and subscribe. 

0 Kudos
Smcc76

Jump to solution

I paid for paramount plus w/showtime and it's lock

0 Kudos