Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcatarin
Reel Rookie

Roku billing me $6.39 for Fox nation when I have a free 1-year free subscription

Jump to solution

I have a free 1-year subscription to Fox Nation. I signed in to Fox nation with Roku. Roku started billing me $6.39 fee. Checked with Fox nation and was told my subscription was active and free for 1-year. Also told by Fox nation to cancel Roku subscription. How do I add Fox Nation to Roku without being billed $6.39 fee?

Thanks for taking the time to read my note and your response.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku billing me $6.39 for Fox nation when I have a free 1-year free subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @dcatarin,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We are more than happy to assist you. It has come to our attention that you are being billed for a subscription to Fox Nation, which should be free for one year.

If you want to manage your current subscription through Roku, you can follow these steps to begin the cancellation process.

• Sign in to my.roku.com, then go to My Subscription.
  • Under active subscriptions, select the Channel you want to cancel and click Turn Off Auto- Renew. 
  • You still have access to the Channel content until the expiration date or until the end of your billing cycle.

Please be advised that if you haven't seen your subscription, it means you purchased the subscription directly from the Channel.

Fox Nation is also available as a stand-alone app, and you can check it out here: Fox Nation Channel on Roku. For more information about charges, subscriptions, and channel-related inquiries, you can contact Fox Nation for further assistance.

We hope you find this information helpful. Let us know if you have other inquiries. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku billing me $6.39 for Fox nation when I have a free 1-year free subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @dcatarin,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We are more than happy to assist you. It has come to our attention that you are being billed for a subscription to Fox Nation, which should be free for one year.

If you want to manage your current subscription through Roku, you can follow these steps to begin the cancellation process.

• Sign in to my.roku.com, then go to My Subscription.
  • Under active subscriptions, select the Channel you want to cancel and click Turn Off Auto- Renew. 
  • You still have access to the Channel content until the expiration date or until the end of your billing cycle.

Please be advised that if you haven't seen your subscription, it means you purchased the subscription directly from the Channel.

Fox Nation is also available as a stand-alone app, and you can check it out here: Fox Nation Channel on Roku. For more information about charges, subscriptions, and channel-related inquiries, you can contact Fox Nation for further assistance.

We hope you find this information helpful. Let us know if you have other inquiries. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos