Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vanessa22
Reel Rookie

ParamountPlus W/ Showtime Issues

Jump to solution

I purchased the ParamountPlus w/ Showtime bundle through my Roku TV. When I open the ParamountPlus app and try to watch Showtime, it wont let me and says I need to select a new plan but on my Roku account it says my current ParamountPlus plan includes the Showtime add on. I am very confused as to why I can't watch Showtime on ParamountPlus when I paid for the bundle already?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ParamountPlus W/ Showtime Issues

Jump to solution

Hi @AuntieTT,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the issues you have encountered with a bundle subscription purchase. We highly recommend reaching out to our Accounts and Billing team to be better assisted regarding your concern. You can contact them at this link: Roku Support. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be redirected to their contact information.

We hope that things will be sorted out with your case.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Rex_Kramer @Precious405 

Thanks for the post.

We understand that you've encountered issues with your subscription. For us to better understand your concern, are you directly subscribed to the channel provider or through Roku Pay? If you're subscribed to the channel provider directly, it might be better to contact their support and inquire further. On the other hand, our Accounts and Billing team can assist you further regarding your concern if you're subscribed through Roku Pay. A link was posted in this thread above for the Accounts and Billing contact information.

Kindly provide us with updates.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Since you say you pay through Roku, have you tried to access via The Roku Channel?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Vanessa22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When I try opening ParamountPlus on the Roku Channel, it just tried to make me start a new plan. Am I missing a step? If I open the ParamountPlus app and go to account, it says my current plan is Paramount + Showtime but my Showtime shows and movies have a lock on them still. It's so confusing!

0 Kudos
AuntieTT

Jump to solution

I am having that exact same problem. Someone on Reddit told me to try to update my paramount plus app and I tried to but it says it’s up to date. At this point I’m just at a loss and nobody seems to have any answers 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @AuntieTT,

Thanks for letting us know about the issues you have encountered with a bundle subscription purchase. We highly recommend reaching out to our Accounts and Billing team to be better assisted regarding your concern. You can contact them at this link: Roku Support. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be redirected to their contact information.

We hope that things will be sorted out with your case.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nwavenger

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue anyone have answers?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Nwavenger,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having problems with Showtime under Paramount Plus.

In this case, as @RokuTakashi mentioned above. It would be better to get in touch with one of our account and billing team experts to be better assisted with this.

Feel free to update the Community if there's anything else that we can further look into.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Precious405
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem and I emailed roku and waiting for a reply

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Precious405,

We understand that you're having an issue with Showtime issues under Paramount Plus.

It seems like you've already been contacted by one of the experts from the support team. We suggest coordinating with them, as they would be able to assist you further on this.

Please don't hesitate to let the Community know if there's anything else that we can further look into.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rex_Kramer

Jump to solution

0 Kudos