Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olanance65

Paramount Plus free trial, asking to subcribe again

Jump to solution

I subscribe to Paramount +Essential and when I left my house and came back. Cut on my tv it went back to Get this plan. They want me to subscribe all over again. I already have the free trial.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount Plus Subscription Issue

Jump to solution

Hi, @olanance65.

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you are experiencing a subscription issue with Paramount Plus. We are here to provide assistance.

Please be advised that free trials are only available for a limited period of time. If you are unable to access the free trial, even though the valid through date has not expired, please consider the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Check if you purchase the subscription through Roku. If inside Roku, access Paramount Plus inside The Roku Channel.
  2. If you purchase the Free trial subscription on a stand-alone app, access it through the stand-alone app.

You have the option to subscribe to this channel either through the dedicated app or through The Roku Channel. You can check it here: What promotional offers does Roku have?

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you'd like to ask.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount Plus Subscription Issue

Jump to solution

Hi, @olanance65.

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you are experiencing a subscription issue with Paramount Plus. We are here to provide assistance.

Please be advised that free trials are only available for a limited period of time. If you are unable to access the free trial, even though the valid through date has not expired, please consider the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Check if you purchase the subscription through Roku. If inside Roku, access Paramount Plus inside The Roku Channel.
  2. If you purchase the Free trial subscription on a stand-alone app, access it through the stand-alone app.

You have the option to subscribe to this channel either through the dedicated app or through The Roku Channel. You can check it here: What promotional offers does Roku have?

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you'd like to ask.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos