Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Order still "procesing" after 3 days, support site useless

@juanalvarezjr12 @RokuTakashi I have posted this before.  Roku moderators pay attention to your customers.  If you are going to sell directly to people then process the orders.  I have posted on this forum for years and this problem just keeps coming up.  I understand occassional technical problems but not processing orders????  

Hello, if anyone could help. I ordered my roku express Sunday and it still has not shipped. My order number is 106850129. Is it possible to get it shipped today since the email did say it would be shipped the following business day and it is now day 5 and Monday is a holiday. 

I would appreciate anything one could do to help ship my item.

Satterfield 

Jasduby
Reel Rookie

Unreal, Roku’s way of dealing with an order that’s been sitting in processing for 8 days is to log a shipping label for it. USPS has now been waiting for my order to reach them for over a week. That’s over 2 weeks since I ordered the streaming stick and no tangible progress. I was able to talk to someone in customer service after combing their website for a contact number and was told “due to technical problems” they can not cancel my order. This is very frustrating. I’m so worried they are going to start billing me monthly charges if they do eventually send the stick. I will be sending the stick back if I ever get it and I’m also worried they won’t credit my credit card account which they charged as soon as put the order in. They should not charge my account if they don’t have the product.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jasduby,

We're sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your device and any inconvenience it may have caused. We'd like to clarify that Roku only requires a one-time payment and not a monthly charge. You will only be charged monthly for channel subscriptions. Despite the time period, we can still process a replacement for you. 

Please let us know how we can proceed by replying back here. Thank you!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jasduby
Reel Rookie

Hello Rey,

I’m sorry. I just learned I received a refund from Roku for the purchase price of the streaming stick 2 days ago. This is all I wanted. Until today I was unaware the refund had been made. I will not be needing anything else.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jasduby,

Thanks for your prompt response!

We're sorry and appreciate you. We can further assist you if you still need a hand or anything else.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.