Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shayday
Reel Rookie

Not able to cancel max subscription

Jump to solution

Max app not showing on my roku to cancel subscription even though it was billed thru roku I tried canceling it thru the Max app but it says billed thru Roku please assist with this matter 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Not able to cancel max subscription

Jump to solution

If you highlight the icon on your Home Screen and press * on your remote, there should be an option to "Manage subscription" if you're subscribed through Roku.  If you have multiple Roku devices then it's possible that you have multiple Roku accounts.  If your not sure, you can see what account a Roku device is linked to by navigating to Settings->System->About on each device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Not able to cancel max subscription

Jump to solution

If you highlight the icon on your Home Screen and press * on your remote, there should be an option to "Manage subscription" if you're subscribed through Roku.  If you have multiple Roku devices then it's possible that you have multiple Roku accounts.  If your not sure, you can see what account a Roku device is linked to by navigating to Settings->System->About on each device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.