Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharPharMade
Reel Rookie

My Billing Address is wrong because ROKU has the wrong home address! How do I correct it?

My purchase that I just made is showing/billed to the wrong address!  I live in Illinois and it is being billed to an address in North Carolina.  I never lived in NC!  How do I correct it ... besides just canceling my purchase, and my ROKU account.  If I have to resort to cancellation, of either my purchase, or my ROKU Account, I am, definitely, through with ROKU.  I refuse to be stressed.  Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Billing Address is wrong because ROKU has the wrong home address! How do I correct it?

Hi @SharPharMade,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Accounts and Billing team for billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments, and subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding, and stay safe!

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SharPharMade
Reel Rookie

Re: My Billing Address is wrong because ROKU has the wrong home address! How do I correct it?

@RokuJanadeeK (Janadee) ... I have tried them; however, options pop up, and there isn't any option offered for correcting your billing address ... why I posted my question here.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@SharPharMade,

We're sorry for the confusion about this and thanks for the update.

We have reviewed your account and forwarded this to our Support team for further assistance.

Please keep an eye on your email address for further information.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos