Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live agent support n adding non requested channels

Hi so I have Noticed a huge trend here  You. Can Rarely reach a live person .Here is the number I found  1-816-272-8106 so I just got off the phone after I had canceled some  subscriptions and I noticed more charges coming out of my bank account after I had canceled on November 4. They told me they added A&E which I did not subscribe for and the gentleman told me on the phone. Oh we just added it which to me is fraud and not a service I added requested or supported, and they added Showtime and discovery channel did not order any of these channels so I would suggest anybody who doesn’t look at their bank account regularly to go back over the last 12 months and check out what you were paying for Roku all the streaming services that they are just adding on and adding on that you were paying for, this is fraud if you ask me . I asked a gentleman how can you guys add something that I did not request and he said they just do that. I was able to go on Rocket Money and see what subscriptions I had but you can’t do it through the thing you have to actually reach a live person go see you every channel that they say you have, and write down everything because it’s gonna come back and they’ll keep charging you and keep charging you and adding stuff that you did not request . We originally canceled our cable and went with the streaming services but now the streaming services and all their fees and add-ons that you don’t request are more than cable ever was.. hope this helps at least  1 person n PLEASE CHECK your BANK. ACCTs past months also . 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Live agent support n adding non requested channels

@Laurashedd637 I have no idea what you are talking about.  I have had a Roku account for years and I have never had a subscription added to my account.  I suggest you login to your account and set up a pin to make purchases so You or someone using your Roku device does not add subscriptions you don't want.

0 Kudos
BTP

Contact me 252-202-0392 thank you

0 Kudos

need help figuring out my bill.  I have a basic $30.95 monthly billing but then other charges have been added:  $5.70 and $3.51.

I don't know what they are for. MY account is really messed up. This has been going on for months and I cannot get through to anyone to help me.  Does not seem to be any email address associated with my account so I cannot do it on line. If I don't get some resolution, I will have to just quit altogether. Thanks for your help.

Richard Barnes

richventure@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
Tehatton33

I have a similar problem.  I had signed up for Hulu through Roku years ago.  When Disney bought Hulu my account was deleted and the Disney - Hulu- Live TV - ESPN bundle now Hulu does not show up on my account.   I am getting billed a ridiculous $90/month for the package.  

The only thing I see now is the Hulu account that was canceled after the merger.  I called Disney and with a couple of loops around the call center I was finally told that It had to be canceled on Ruku. 

Calling the call center takes you to a continuous loop of go to "service" on Ruku.com. This results in a "Loading" message and a little circle looping around and a round.  I have let it go for 30 minutes... 

What is going on here!?!

0 Kudos