Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calvin58

Another garage charge to my account then I would like to have my money back as soon as possible than

The authorized payment for Paramount Plus. In the amount of $2.14. I was tossing additional '96.32. I did not authorize this charge. What's going on here are you in honest company. All I want is my money back without a bunch of bull**bleep**

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Another garage charge to my account then I would like to have my money back as soon as possible

@Calvin58 First of all it is hard to understand your concern.  A garage charge and tossing additional charge.  However, I suggest you login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions.  While you are logged in setup a pin to make purchases so someone using your Roku device(s) can not make accidental purchases.  The bad news is that you or someone using one of your Roku devices almost certainly did authorize these charges.  

0 Kudos