Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edmarrow
Reel Rookie

MLB TV Subscription Not Shown On Account Page

Jump to solution

My ROKU account doesn't show an MLBTV subscription, but just received an account renewal email from MLB "Dear ROKU customer".

Possibly created another account with duplicate username email.

How can I delete subscription?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: MLB TV Subscription Not Shown On Account Page

Jump to solution

@edmarrow, I don't think it's possible to have two different Roku accounts that use the same email address, but I don't know what would happen if you established two Roku accounts with different email addresses and then changed the email address on one to match the other (I would hope that it would fail).  If you have multiple Roku devices it would be worthwhile to check the email address that's displayed on each one under Settings->System->About.

If you highlight the MLB app on your Roku Home Screen and press the * button on your remote are you offered the option to "Manage subscription"?

If the subscription was through Roku, I'd think you'd get a renewal email from Roku before any automatic payment occurred.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @edmarrow,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!
To be better assisted with your subscription, you can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@edmarrow, I don't think it's possible to have two different Roku accounts that use the same email address, but I don't know what would happen if you established two Roku accounts with different email addresses and then changed the email address on one to match the other (I would hope that it would fail).  If you have multiple Roku devices it would be worthwhile to check the email address that's displayed on each one under Settings->System->About.

If you highlight the MLB app on your Roku Home Screen and press the * button on your remote are you offered the option to "Manage subscription"?

If the subscription was through Roku, I'd think you'd get a renewal email from Roku before any automatic payment occurred.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
crshlagor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the exact same issue - I got a notice today from MLB.com that o was going to auto-renew but I let my subscription expire last August.  I don’t want to auto-renew but MLB is not listed in my current subscriptions so I can’t delete the auto-renew!

0 Kudos
edmarrow
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks, this solved my problem. Forgot about the Asterix *.

0 Kudos
LoisFaddy

Jump to solution

I paid for mlb this month. I an unable to log on to my account I need to speak to someone.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @LoisFaddy,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

To be better assisted with your subscription inquiry, you can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                    John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos