Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a customer service phone number I can call for assistance?

Jump to solution

I forgot my Roku password and I have a new email. So I created a new account. These new account doesn’t show any of my subscriptions. Is there a Roku customer service number I can call for assistance in recovering my old account with all of the pass 6 years of my Roku transactions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Is there a customer service phone number I can call for assistance?

Jump to solution

Hi @Lenorabarry

Welcome to Roku Community.

I understand that you need assistance to regain access to your old Roku account. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here, then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
Nimfa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lenorabarry

Welcome to Roku Community.

I understand that you need assistance to regain access to your old Roku account. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here, then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Lenorabarry If you still have access to your old email account try to login to your old Roku account and select forgot password.  I haven't tried but may work even if you do not have access to your old email account.  Login to Roku using old email and when ask for email after clicking forgot password use the new email address.

0 Kudos
wteresa51

Jump to solution

need to speak with someone about my bill

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @wteresa51

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

As suggested above, we would highly recommend reaching out to our Billing team. They are specifically trained to handle such matters and are better equipped to provide you with a solution. You can contact them through this link and select the option for "Account, payments & subscription.

Regards,
Nimfa

mtdaniels

Jump to solution

Is there a number I can call for Region San Diego/ L.A of California USA? Need to call ASAP! Like Now!? 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mtdaniels,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

As a first step, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting

For Roku Pay, account, and subscription inquiry, our billing team can be reached via email. Please contact them directly here https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos