Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BSMOCAT

Incorrect Paramount Plus Subscription

Jump to solution

My ROKU is under my User ID, I purchased Paramount Plus through Roku.  But for some reason my Paramount Plus subscription is showing under my son-in-law user I’d. All other subscriptions are in my user name and password.  I tried signing out of Paramount Plus and reconnecting, but it takes me back to the wrong account.  I factory reset my Roku, but that also didn’t help.  My Roku account is somehow linked to his Paramount plus account.  How do I correct this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Incorrect Paramount Plus Subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @dmwhitsett

Thanks for the post.

Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to Paramount Plus' customer support team to see if they have any additional settings or options within their channel that will allow you to sign out of your grandson's account.

You can contact them here: Paramount Plus Contact Us

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BSMOCAT, we can definitely see how that could be frustrating, and we're more than happy to help get to the bottom of this. Since we will be covering your account information, we will be sending a direct message to you here on Roku Community. Please keep a lookout in your inbox for us to assist you further. 

0 Kudos
dmwhitsett

Jump to solution

Very similar issue. I have a Paramount + account which works well on the first Roku device I installed it on. Two days ago, i was setting up an New Roku device, but when I accessed the Paramount+ app it did not ask me to sign in. Instead it simply opened with my grandson's account. I have yet to find out how to get the app signed out of the grandson's account and into my own. Looking for help here, since the last entry was being replied to privately.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dmwhitsett

Thanks for the post.

Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to Paramount Plus' customer support team to see if they have any additional settings or options within their channel that will allow you to sign out of your grandson's account.

You can contact them here: Paramount Plus Contact Us

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SunnyDi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem. How do I link my subscription through Roku to my Paramount plus account?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@SunnyDi You should be able to just login to the Paramount Plus app on your Roku device using the same credentials you used to subscribe through Roku.  Is the Paramount Plus app already logged in with a different user name?  Not sure what you mean by the same problem.

0 Kudos
SunnyDi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Solution: for others who subscribed to Paramount not realizing that someone else was already logged into a different Paramount account on your Roku (my neighbor who house sat without a current subscription). You have to call Roku right away and cancel paramount. Get a refund. Log out of other paramount account. Log into your paramount account and resubscribe. I just did it this morning. What a mess but got it all resolved. Thank you Roku for great customer service. Thank you!

0 Kudos