Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged 59.00 for sometjing i know nothing about

Jump to solution

My name is jimmy bunch i was charged 59.00 for something i don't know about i need that money reimbursed 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I was charged 59.00 for sometjing i know nothing about

Jump to solution

Welcome, @24481.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

It has come to our attention that an unrecognized charge has been credited to your bank account; we're here to help you resolve it.

Sure, here's a more detailed rewrite:

One possibility that charges on your Roku account might be due to an active subscription to a premium channel. To cancel these subscriptions and stop the charges, please follow the steps below for cancellation: 

1. Sign in to my.roku.com and go to My Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew. Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and will not be billed.

Note: If you do not see the subscriptions reflected in your account, contact the channel partner directly for additional help and support.

However, if the charges are still not located, the best option is to contact our Accounts and billing team to dispute all the unrecognized charges on your bank account. 

To review all unrecognized charges, you may visit this support article: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account

We hope this information works; let us know if you need more help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I was charged 59.00 for sometjing i know nothing about

Jump to solution

Welcome, @24481.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

It has come to our attention that an unrecognized charge has been credited to your bank account; we're here to help you resolve it.

Sure, here's a more detailed rewrite:

One possibility that charges on your Roku account might be due to an active subscription to a premium channel. To cancel these subscriptions and stop the charges, please follow the steps below for cancellation: 

1. Sign in to my.roku.com and go to My Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew. Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and will not be billed.

Note: If you do not see the subscriptions reflected in your account, contact the channel partner directly for additional help and support.

However, if the charges are still not located, the best option is to contact our Accounts and billing team to dispute all the unrecognized charges on your bank account. 

To review all unrecognized charges, you may visit this support article: What to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account

We hope this information works; let us know if you need more help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos