Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juliedon

I want to cancel my subscription, but it says I don’t have a subscription

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I want to cancel my subscription, but it says I don’t have a subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @Juliedon,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble canceling a subscription. We are glad to help. In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account Billing team, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can reach them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and you should be able to talk to one of our live representatives.

Moreover, you can check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Note: If a subscription is billed through Roku, there are two ways to cancel it. The first is via the website, and the second is directly on your TV screen. Here are the instructions on how to cancel a membership via the website:

1. Sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions.
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active Subscriptions.
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew.
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel.

If you need the steps to cancel from your TV screen, visit this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription.

In addition, if you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, it means that you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku, so you'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

We hope you'll find this helpful information. Let us know if you still have any questions.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I want to cancel my subscription, but it says I don’t have a subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @Juliedon,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble canceling a subscription. We are glad to help. In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account Billing team, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can reach them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and you should be able to talk to one of our live representatives.

Moreover, you can check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Note: If a subscription is billed through Roku, there are two ways to cancel it. The first is via the website, and the second is directly on your TV screen. Here are the instructions on how to cancel a membership via the website:

1. Sign in to your Roku account.
  2. Select Manage your subscriptions.
  3. Select the channel or subscription under Active Subscriptions.
  4. Select Turn off auto-renew.
  5. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel.

If you need the steps to cancel from your TV screen, visit this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription.

In addition, if you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, it means that you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku, so you'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

We hope you'll find this helpful information. Let us know if you still have any questions.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.