Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SJR5

I purchased STARZ through a promotion and it has someone else’s email and password

Jump to solution

I purchased STARZ and someone else’s email is being used how do I get my email and password to be used

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I purchased STARZ through a promotion and it has someone else’s email and password

Jump to solution

Welcome, @SJR5.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having trouble accessing your account credentials for your Starz subscription. We are happy to provide assistance.

When using your subscription, the accessibility may vary based on the device you are using. Specifically for Roku, it is essential to ensure that the email linked to your subscription matches the one associated with your Roku device. This will provide seamless access to the content you have subscribed to. To check the email linked to the Roku device, go to Settings > System > About. If this is the same email used for your subscription and the access issue persists, you may contact the Channel Provider directly for more assistance. 

In the meantime, you can visit this support article: How to stream Roku subscriptions?

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I purchased STARZ through a promotion and it has someone else’s email and password

Jump to solution

Welcome, @SJR5.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having trouble accessing your account credentials for your Starz subscription. We are happy to provide assistance.

When using your subscription, the accessibility may vary based on the device you are using. Specifically for Roku, it is essential to ensure that the email linked to your subscription matches the one associated with your Roku device. This will provide seamless access to the content you have subscribed to. To check the email linked to the Roku device, go to Settings > System > About. If this is the same email used for your subscription and the access issue persists, you may contact the Channel Provider directly for more assistance. 

In the meantime, you can visit this support article: How to stream Roku subscriptions?

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos