Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dmeb

I'm being charged for Max yet I have no subscriptions open.

I'm being charged every month Roku Warner Media for slightly different amounts and I understand this is Max. However I get Max from my cable company and I do not have a subscription with Roku.

I am also being charged about $20 a month for the Roku channel. Why am I being charged for the Roku channel. This also is not anything I've subscribe to.

I've checked my account and it clearly states no active subscriptions. I want these charges to stop and I want to be reimbursed since I've never purchased Max through Roku.  I also can't get in touch with a human to discuss this. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I'm being charged for Max yet I have no subscriptions open.

You are not being charged by Roku if there is nothing listed in your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com). If there's nothing there, then scammers are billing your CC and using the name of a company that they think you might accept as legitimate. Contest the charges with your CC company, and ask them to cancel your card and issue a new one. Your CC information is obviously been stolen and no telling how many thieves might have it.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos