Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grannysrc

I keep getting charged from Roku

Jump to solution

Someone keeps trying to take payments from my cash app card ranging from $8-$77. Luckily, there isn't enough money in there until payday.. But what happens on payday when there is money? I refuse to pay for something I have not ordered! 

Each time just says from Roku but nothing more specific like, Netflix it HBO. I do feel it is a scam, please fix this ASAP as payday is approaching!

0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: I keep getting charged from Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @Grannysrc

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Grannysrc Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone.  Then check your subscriptions and unsubscribe from those you don't want.  if you do not have any subscriptions remove your payment method.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Katlynboswell24, contact "Account, payments & subscriptions" support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

8 REPLIES 8
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Grannysrc

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Grannysrc Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone.  Then check your subscriptions and unsubscribe from those you don't want.  if you do not have any subscriptions remove your payment method.

Jodienuss

Jump to solution
  • I have the same problem how do I fix this I keep getting charged for something for Roku so how do I stop this this is on for my family's cards and it just keeps taking money off every time I put money on
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Jodienuss

I hope you're doing well.

Please refer to my post above. Our billing team is the best one to help you with this matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Jodienuss Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer and go to manage subscriptions.  If you find subscriptions you can unsubscribe there.  While logged in I also suggest setting up a PIN to make purchases.  If you have no subscriptions listed then it is likely you have a second Roku account with a different email address or the charge is not from Roku.  

Jump to solution

I keep getting charged from roku from my card I won't it stop and give me my money back pls that to took off 12.71 off my card my want it back pls this my email address 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I want my back and on my card and I want won't to stop getting money off my card when y'all don't ask for it and i will being block roku pay from my card so y'all be getting any money from my card 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Katlynboswell24, contact "Account, payments & subscriptions" support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.