Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have never ordered anything from you

Jump to solution

I can't afford to order anything from you all, I believe someone in your company has hacked my debit card !!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM YOU

Jump to solution

Hi, @Patterson-7077.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have an unrecognized charge on your account. No worries, we're here to help.

Here are the steps to cancel your subscription:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to My subscriptions
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew
    Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

We also suggest adding a PIN to your account to avoid any unrecognized charges on your account.
Here's how:

2. Under Device settings, select PIN/Parental controls
  3. To set up a PIN, select Create a PIN

To speak with our live representative, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on what to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I have never ordered anything from you

Jump to solution

I NEED TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM YOU

Jump to solution

Hi, @Patterson-7077.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have an unrecognized charge on your account. No worries, we're here to help.

Here are the steps to cancel your subscription:

2. Go to My subscriptions
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew
    Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

We also suggest adding a PIN to your account to avoid any unrecognized charges on your account.
Here's how:

2. Under Device settings, select PIN/Parental controls
  3. To set up a PIN, select Create a PIN

To speak with our live representative, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on what to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos