Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ela0226

I have been automatically billed for "Roku for Disney Electro" 18 times since 04/18/2023 the first 7

Jump to solution
  • I have been automatically billed for "Roku for Disney Electro" 18 times since 04/18/2023 the first 7 month at $10.99 and the other 11 month at $13.99. I have never signed up for it and cannot find where I even have an account or where I'm even subscribed to this. How can I resolve this and unsubscribe and receive a refund?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have been automatically billed for "Roku for Disney Electro" 18 times since 04/18/2023 the ...

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ela0226.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd be more than happy to provide you with the best resolution for the charge on your account.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who manage and could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Disney Plus Support

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have been automatically billed for "Roku for Disney Electro" 18 times since 04/18/2023 the ...

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ela0226.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd be more than happy to provide you with the best resolution for the charge on your account.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who manage and could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Disney Plus Support

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos