Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IrateCustomer
Reel Rookie

CBS ALL ACCESS unauthorized charges

Jump to solution

I am currently being charged for cbs all access, which I never authorized, nor am I able to sign in to, because I never had an account. I do have Paramount+ and Peacock, which are authorized charges, but I did not request cbs all access EVER. Both Paramount+ and Peacock are billed THROUGH Roku as CBS interactive, but the cbs all access is charged through CBS.  Double dipping is what I'm seeing.  And I'm rather ticked off that they were allowed access to my credit card number when the two authorized services were through Roku. 

And apparently I've been double billed on this since October of 2023. 

Can anyone help with this problem?  Because apparently you can't get through to ANYONE at Roku for answers. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS unauthorized charges

Jump to solution

Hi @IrateCustomer,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you have been charged with a CBS All Access subscription that you do not recognize; we are here to provide assistance.

CBS All Access is a stand-alone subscription under Paramount Plus. Your account might have double subscriptions, both through Roku and directly to Paramount Plus, which could cause these monthly charges to be incurred. You may contact Paramount Plus for more assistance in canceling these monthly charges. 

In addition, you can manage your account by visiting this support FAQ How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

Let us know if you have other inquiries, we'd be glad to help.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @IrateCustomer,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you have been charged with a CBS All Access subscription that you do not recognize; we are here to provide assistance.

CBS All Access is a stand-alone subscription under Paramount Plus. Your account might have double subscriptions, both through Roku and directly to Paramount Plus, which could cause these monthly charges to be incurred. You may contact Paramount Plus for more assistance in canceling these monthly charges. 

In addition, you can manage your account by visiting this support FAQ How to manage and cancel a streaming subscription.

Let us know if you have other inquiries, we'd be glad to help.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
IrateCustomer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well, so far those idiots have cancelled my Paramount+ subscription, but not addressed the double billing done by CBS.  I never authorized CBS to bill my credit card.  My billings come through Roku.  And how exactly did they get my credit card information if I subscribed through Roku and have NEVER had an account with CBS? 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@IrateCustomer Can you login to your Paramount + account on a computer?  If so you should be able to go to your account information and determine what you are being billed for.  Roku can not help you with billing from another provider like CBS.

0 Kudos