Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnBrown1
Reel Rookie

I can’t cancel a subscription that I didn’t sign up for

Jump to solution

I’ve been getting charged for AE networks for a long time. I did not sign up for this app. I didn’t sign up for it. I can’t get logged into AE networks because I did not sign up for it. Please help. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can’t cancel a subscription that I didn’t sign up for

Jump to solution

Hi @JohnBrown1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that all transactions from Roku appear with the company name ("Roku") on credit card and bank statements.

In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For further assistance, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JohnBrown1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that all transactions from Roku appear with the company name ("Roku") on credit card and bank statements.

In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For further assistance, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JohnBrown1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It shows up on my bank statement as “Roku  for AE Networks” I’ve logged into my Roku account and I do not have that subscription. I did not sign up for. I didn’t give permission to anyone to sign up for it either. I just need help canceling it. I’ve been charged for years for something I did not purchase. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JohnBrown1,

Thanks for the quick response.

We would recommend that you course this through our Account, Payments & Subscription Support team here so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos