Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I am getting billed Roku for Hulu AND paying the Disney charge. Why are you double billing me?

Jump to solution

Hi, @LaJaT.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know that you're having an issue canceling a subscription. No worries, we're here to offer you a solution.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who could cancel and provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Disney Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: I am getting billed Roku for Hulu AND paying the Disney charge. Why are you double billing me?

Jump to solution

@LaJaT If you can login to your Disney account on a computer and click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.  Select account and you should be able to see who is billing you for Disney.

0 Kudos
Alvina

Jump to solution

I’m getting charged for Hulu but unable to turn it on

0 Kudos