Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmendoza
Channel Surfer

Resubscribing to Paramount+

Jump to solution

In order to get rid of the lone Paramount+ app not supported by Roku, I had to cancel the subscription, just temporary. I finally removed the Paramount+ app from my home menu. When I clicked to resubscribe to Paramount+ on Roku, it failed. I tried on the account page & there was no link to hit resubscribe. I want this resolved ASAP

Crystal Mendoza

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Resubscribing to Paramount+

Jump to solution

Hi, @cmendoza.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us about having an issue renewing a subscription. No worries, we're here to provide some steps you can try.

Subscriptions purchased directly through Roku can be managed in your Roku account. To resubscribe:

• If you've unsubscribed recently and you're billing period has not yet ended, or you've subscribed through The Roku Channel, go to Manage your subscriptions in your Roku account to resubscribe
  • If you're no longer being billed and your subscription has ended, go to Manage your subscriptions > Inactive subscriptions > Resubscribe
  • Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions
  • Find the app in the Streaming Store or in The Roku Channel and select Subscribe, then follow the instructions

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on how to resubscribe if a subscription didn't renew

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Resubscribing to Paramount+

Jump to solution

Hi, @cmendoza.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us about having an issue renewing a subscription. No worries, we're here to provide some steps you can try.

Subscriptions purchased directly through Roku can be managed in your Roku account. To resubscribe:

• If you've unsubscribed recently and you're billing period has not yet ended, or you've subscribed through The Roku Channel, go to Manage your subscriptions in your Roku account to resubscribe
  • If you're no longer being billed and your subscription has ended, go to Manage your subscriptions > Inactive subscriptions > Resubscribe
  • Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions
  • Find the app in the Streaming Store or in The Roku Channel and select Subscribe, then follow the instructions

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on how to resubscribe if a subscription didn't renew

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos