Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VanceA
Reel Rookie

I am being billed for Roku for hulu

Jump to solution

I recently got a new roku device.  I updated my cc information and received bill for Roku for Hulu this month.  I do not have a hulu account to cancel.  I see from payment history on my Roku account, that I have been being billed for months, but on a credit card that had expired.  How can I cancel this payment?

Also, does Ballys come throught as Roku for Diamond Digital

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I am being billed for Roku for hulu

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for reporting this issue here in the Roku Community, @VanceA.

We noticed you wanted to cancel your "Roku for Hulu" subscription on your account. 

This channel's administration and oversight are the channel's sole responsibility. If you wish to dispute any charges, we recommend contacting Hulu directly for assistance. You may visit this support article for more detailed information about How to manage and cancel a subscription billed directly by a service provider.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for reporting this issue here in the Roku Community, @VanceA.

We noticed you wanted to cancel your "Roku for Hulu" subscription on your account. 

This channel's administration and oversight are the channel's sole responsibility. If you wish to dispute any charges, we recommend contacting Hulu directly for assistance. You may visit this support article for more detailed information about How to manage and cancel a subscription billed directly by a service provider.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VanceA
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

that is the issue, I do not have a subscription to cancel through roku, therefore the documentation does not help.  However, the charges started showing up on my bank statement once I updated my credit card information.  I can see that the charges are on my account for quite a few months but they were being applied to an expired card.  I have since canceled the current card and filed the fraud paperwork.

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @VanceA.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To expedite the issue you're facing, we highly recommend reaching out to our Accounts and Billing team for additional help. They are the experts when it comes to these types of concerns. Just navigate to Accounts, Payments, & Subscriptions to talk to a live agent via Email, Phone, or Chat.

Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance if needed.

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos