Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hulu & Roku issue accounts mot syncing

Jump to solution

Hello,

I pay my Hulu through my Roku account. I recently upgraded my subscription for Hulu, using my phone app but it's not updated on hisense roku tv app. I've tried a factory reset and that has not worked. My billing on my Hulu acct shows I'm paying through Roku buy Roku doesn't show I'm subscribe. What do I do to resolve this issue? Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu & Roku issue accounts mot syncing

Jump to solution

Hi, @Sandibaker81

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having trouble accessing your subscription. We'd be more than happy to help.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Hulu Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu & Roku issue accounts mot syncing

Jump to solution

Hi, @Sandibaker81

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having trouble accessing your subscription. We'd be more than happy to help.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Hulu Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos