Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenj1
Channel Surfer

How to get a refund for subscription not opted for.?

I opted for a paramount plus free trial for £6.99 was billed but then was billed another £69.99 at same time for exactly same subscription for a year charging me twice. I didn't opt to be charged twice for a free trial especially not £69.99 plus £6.99 monthly. Problem is I can't cancel or Ammend roku has stopped me so they are forcing me to pay twice avd £69.99 I didn't agree to! 

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: How to get a refund for subscription not opted for.?

Hi @Jenj1

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 

Nimfa

0 Kudos
Jenj1
Channel Surfer

Re: Requesting a refund for a subscription

THIS IS NOT THE QUESTION ASKED! THE QUESTION ASKED WAS -  IF I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE THEN HOW DO I GET A REFUND. IF YOU DONT SUBSCRIBE THEN WHY SHOULD YOU BE FORCEDTO PAY YOU SHOULD NOT BE TELLING VYD TO ALLOW SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AUTHORISED TO RUN ITS COURSE! ROKU  JUST COPY AND THE SAME REPLY BUT THE CUS SER LINK DOES NOT HELP JUST GOES ON CIRCLES. SO TELL US HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR SOMETHING NOT AUTHORISED!!!! WHY IS THAT SUCH A DIFFICULT QUESTION TO UNDERSTAND!!! 

0 Kudos
Jenj1
Channel Surfer

I've asked you to repeatedly to stop using copy avd paste! This option does not work sends me around in circles. So please tell me where and how I need to get a refund for a bring charged for a subscription I didn't subscribe to as cus serink fhbt answer this and dyes not tell you how to get a refund from roku that info is suspiciously missing!!!! 

0 Kudos
Jenj1
Channel Surfer

Who are you nimfa? Why are you using copy and paste instead of actually providing a real  a reply. I've noticed exactly the same copy and paste reply to all questions and this is suspicious! So if you are not a scammer then tell where to apply on roku to get a refund for subscription I did not subscribe to and why roku block me from amending or cancelling subscriptiond I've not subscribed to! THAT'S CALLED FRAUD AND YOU DO IT REGULARLY!! 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Jenj1 

We're sorry to hear about your experience. 

I have passed along your information and your concern instead to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.
Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Jenj1
Channel Surfer

So called Billing team cannot be contacted where you say it can!!! Doh! How many times do you need telling stupid! 

0 Kudos
Jenj1
Channel Surfer

My email no longer works and I wonder why you are refusing to explain how to apply for that refund! 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Jenj1 

We understand that you are requesting a refund and this process request is handled by our Billing team. They are the ones best to assist you in this matter. Let us help you get connected with our Billing team. 

Do you alternative active email address? If so, could you send me a private message with your information? This way I can provide your updated detail to our support team to assist you further. 

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Jenj1
Channel Surfer

How do i send you a private msg with my alternative email if I can't give it to you here? Plus you are all bots not people so I don't get it! 

0 Kudos