Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get support to actually help me

I have been on the phone and chatting with people for two and a half days and I don't understand why this is so hard all I need is my $20 refunded to me. It's that easy I've had Hulu and Disney Plus for a very long time I thought that they were in the bundle apparently they were not and they were actually under different email accounts I did not realize this and I tried to add Max to it a couple weeks ago everything worked well for a few days it then said I needed to upgrade my payment method. I did so my bank account was charged but I don't have the bundle. I'm really quite frustrated and I'm hoping that somebody will reach out because of this post. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I get support to actually help me

Paging Roku employees @RokuAustin, @RokuERey, @RokuMaryEF, and any other moderators for follow up.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get support to actually help me

Hello! @KristinH509,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention about the charges you have with your channels. We're pleased to assist.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat at Roku Support and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions." 

They can guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with the assistance you need. Please don't hesitate to contact them for help with your payment and account-related concerns. They are in a better position to address your specific situation.

If you have more questions about identifying Roku charges, see the following resources for additional help:

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos