Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaitlinb

How do I cancel and HBO max subscription that is not showing up on my Roku Account?

Jump to solution

I need help from customer support. I signed up for HBO Max via Roku and wish to cancel, but my subscription is not appearing under my Roku account nor my HBO account. I do not wish to be charged for HBO, I wish to cancel. Is there any way to reach Roku customer support about this directly? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I cancel and HBO max subscription that is not showing up on my Roku Account?

Jump to solution

Hi, @kaitlinb.

Thank you, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We noticed you're having trouble finding the charges from your HBO MAX channel subscription. Let's take care of it for you.

Do you have another Roku account? It is possible that the subscription was placed under another Roku account. If you're unsure, you can check by navigating to Settings > System > About. You may also have subscribed directly through the channel provider. For further assistance, reaching out to Max support is the best option to expedite the resolution of your problem. 

If the subscription charges are still not located, the most convenient action is to contact our Accounts and billing team. Just refer to the link provided above by @renojim. To reach them, navigate to Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to talk to our live support agents by Phone, Chat, or Email

For more comprehensive details on canceling a subscription, check out our support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We hope everything will be sorted out soon for you.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I cancel and HBO max suscription that is not showing up on my Roku Account?

Jump to solution

Try the account/billing option at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I cancel and HBO max subscription that is not showing up on my Roku Account?

Jump to solution

Hi, @kaitlinb.

Thank you, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We noticed you're having trouble finding the charges from your HBO MAX channel subscription. Let's take care of it for you.

Do you have another Roku account? It is possible that the subscription was placed under another Roku account. If you're unsure, you can check by navigating to Settings > System > About. You may also have subscribed directly through the channel provider. For further assistance, reaching out to Max support is the best option to expedite the resolution of your problem. 

If the subscription charges are still not located, the most convenient action is to contact our Accounts and billing team. Just refer to the link provided above by @renojim. To reach them, navigate to Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to talk to our live support agents by Phone, Chat, or Email

For more comprehensive details on canceling a subscription, check out our support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We hope everything will be sorted out soon for you.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator