Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eblock19

Getting charged for subscriptions I’ve paid for already

I keep getting charged for the same subscriptions like every other week I just paid my AMC + AND BET + I was JUST charged again for AMC + this is getting a little ridiculous now and that goes for other apps to I get charged on 2x per month smh 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Getting charged for subscriptions I’ve paid for already

Are the charges all from Roku?  I ask because you also posted in another thread where the OP was being charged directly from the content company and by Roku.  For that person, the answer was to make sure you don’t sign up to pay via different payment systems.

On the other hand, if all charges are from Roku, then you may have multiple Roku accounts.  Some people have so many email addresses that they don’t keep track of what email is being used for what purpose.  Then there is the possibility of friend/family member and mixing and matching credentials.  For example, a spouse uses a different email/roku account but the same credit card.

Banned but back. Because why not?