Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two charges on my account by Roku that I never authorized

Jump to solution

Please provide a phone number.  I am billed for two services by Roku that I never utilized.  I want these removed from my credit card.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Two charges on my account by Roku that I never authorized

Jump to solution

Hi @dietzpamela,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue you've been facing with the unrecognized charges on your Roku account. Since we need to gather your personal information, it would be best to talk to the specified team.

You can contact them here: Roku Support, then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu, and you should be able to talk, chat, or email with one of our live representatives. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Moreover, you can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and changes to your Roku account.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community, @reddawn64.

We are curious about your concern about the charges on your account. We'd be more than happy to investigate this for you. 

How many devices do you have at home? It is possible that these charges are coming from a different Roku account where your credit card information is stored. Thus, we suggest checking your Roku devices to see if they are linked to one account. You can also review your purchase history to find out where these charges are coming from. This might also caused by accidental charges to your Roku Account, and setting up a Roku PIN will prevent this from happening again. 

For detailed information, check out this support article: What to do if you don't recognize a charge on your Roku account.

Let us know if you need further assistance; we're always ready to help.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dietzpamela,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue you've been facing with the unrecognized charges on your Roku account. Since we need to gather your personal information, it would be best to talk to the specified team.

You can contact them here: Roku Support, then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu, and you should be able to talk, chat, or email with one of our live representatives. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Moreover, you can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and changes to your Roku account.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
reddawn64

Jump to solution

Why do I have two charges

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community, @reddawn64.

We are curious about your concern about the charges on your account. We'd be more than happy to investigate this for you. 

How many devices do you have at home? It is possible that these charges are coming from a different Roku account where your credit card information is stored. Thus, we suggest checking your Roku devices to see if they are linked to one account. You can also review your purchase history to find out where these charges are coming from. This might also caused by accidental charges to your Roku Account, and setting up a Roku PIN will prevent this from happening again. 

For detailed information, check out this support article: What to do if you don't recognize a charge on your Roku account.

Let us know if you need further assistance; we're always ready to help.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos