Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JFaye

How do I access my subscriptions on my account

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I access my subscriptions on my account

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for sharing here in the Roku Community, @JFaye.

We see that you wanted to access your subscriptions, we are here to help you.

You can access and manage your subscriptions on your account by following the steps provided below:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
  4. When the “My Subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.

Subscription page
  5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.

For more detailed information, you may visit this support article here.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for sharing here in the Roku Community, @JFaye.

We see that you wanted to access your subscriptions, we are here to help you.

You can access and manage your subscriptions on your account by following the steps provided below:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
  4. When the “My Subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.

Subscription page
  5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.

For more detailed information, you may visit this support article here.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SusanCan

Jump to solution

I accepted a free trial offer while on vacation. I am trying to cancel now before I get billed tomorrow. When I access my account I get "no free trials or subscriptions" on my account - so I am unable to cancel. What am I supposed to do? I've been all over your website.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

First, are you certain you're checking the right account?  While on vacation, were you using your own device or someone else's?  The email address for the device's Roku account can be found under Settings->System->About.  Make sure that's the one you're checking.

Second, if it wasn't your own device, was the device in Guest Mode?  I'm not sure how that works or if it's possible to accept a free trial while in Guest Mode, so I can't comment on this possibility, but it would be important to note.

Third, did you get the free trial directly with some provider?  If so, you'd need to cancel with them.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos