Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ladybug818

How I Update my Address on my Roku account when i Move to a New Home

Jump to solution

This is not accurate.  I just tried to purchase a new Roku with a promotional email and Roku displayed my home address.......the problem was it was not exactly correct.  I cannot find any place on the support site to correct it and refuse to have it sent to a wrong address.   I tried calling Roku and it was a recording that automatically disconnected me.  Maybe I rethink upgrading my Roku.  So disappointed to realize Roku customer service is so bad.  A product is only as good as it's customer service support.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How I Update my Address on my Roku account when i Move to a New Home

Jump to solution

Welcome, @janari.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you wanted to change your mailing address to your new home address. No worries, help is here.

To change your billing address, you may need to update the payment information linked to your Roku account. To do that, refer to the steps provided below:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Payment methods
  3. Choose a payment method to add, change, or remove
  4. After doing so, change the billing address to your current address in the Billing Address Information section and tap Save.

See the images below for reference: 

image.png

image.png

Before finalizing the process, please ensure that you have provided all the required information accurately and double-checked each entry for accuracy.

For more information, visit this support article: How to update your Roku payment method.

Let us know if there's anything else I can do to assist you further.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ladybug818,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We regret hearing about your experience. Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns and information to our Support team to assist you further.

If you have another issue or inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming!

Warm regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Candjbarr

Jump to solution

I’ve had the same issues. I’ve emailed a dozen of times with the same runaround responses every time. I’ve looked in every nook and cranny on the web site to no avail. Why in the world do they make it so difficult to do a simple change of address? They send me to change my email address, I answer back “I need to change my UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE physical mailing address.” They send me the same directions. I don’t think they even read my email messages. If anyone has an answer, I’d appreciate a response. 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Candjbarr,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to update your address on your Roku account, and we can help you with that.

Please be aware that you cannot change the mailing address once the order has been placed. Before you checkout, it should prompt you to confirm your delivery address. If you need further assistance with your order, we can get you in touch with our Support team.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Best regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WillyBill

Jump to solution

Mine was in error as well, finally found it under payment method, was using an old CC with old address, once it’s changed and saved when you put something new in cart, it’ll have the updated address

janari

Jump to solution

I can't find any topic on the website about moving. Does the Roku device just work at any location or must I change the service address? I am at wit's end with this problem.

0 Kudos
janari

Jump to solution

This is NOT new service. I am moving and need to know how to update my address so that I don't loose service. There is nothing on the website about moving service from one location to another. 

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, @janari.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you wanted to change your mailing address to your new home address. No worries, help is here.

To change your billing address, you may need to update the payment information linked to your Roku account. To do that, refer to the steps provided below:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Payment methods
  3. Choose a payment method to add, change, or remove
  4. After doing so, change the billing address to your current address in the Billing Address Information section and tap Save.

See the images below for reference: 

image.png

image.png

Before finalizing the process, please ensure that you have provided all the required information accurately and double-checked each entry for accuracy.

For more information, visit this support article: How to update your Roku payment method.

Let us know if there's anything else I can do to assist you further.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos