Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mendez1218

HBO Max will not renew and it’s showing expired in my subscriptions

Jump to solution

My max will not renew it says to manage my pause settings or update my payment method, which I have but nothing is working? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBO Max will not renew and it’s showing expired in my subscriptions

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Mendez1218.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community.

We see that you're having trouble renewing your HBO Max subscription. Don't worry, we're here to help.

It is possible that the Payment method you have on file has already expired; if you have other Credit Cards or other Payment Methods, try updating it to see if it makes any difference. 

To update your Payment Method, refer to this support FAQ How to update your Roku payment method. You may also check if you're directly subscribed through Roku or directly to the channel. 

If the subscription is purchased through Roku, refer to this support article: How to resubscribe if a subscription didn't renew. Otherwise, if purchased directly from the channel provider, contact the channel directly for further assistance.

Remember to get our attention if assistance is needed.

Best regards,
Emman 

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBO Max will not renew and it’s showing expired in my subscriptions

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Mendez1218.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community.

We see that you're having trouble renewing your HBO Max subscription. Don't worry, we're here to help.

It is possible that the Payment method you have on file has already expired; if you have other Credit Cards or other Payment Methods, try updating it to see if it makes any difference. 

To update your Payment Method, refer to this support FAQ How to update your Roku payment method. You may also check if you're directly subscribed through Roku or directly to the channel. 

If the subscription is purchased through Roku, refer to this support article: How to resubscribe if a subscription didn't renew. Otherwise, if purchased directly from the channel provider, contact the channel directly for further assistance.

Remember to get our attention if assistance is needed.

Best regards,
Emman 

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos