Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VTGOL
Reel Rookie

Got "Someone as awesome as you deserves awesome deals" email for 40% off players but can't order

Got "Someone as awesome as you deserves awesome deals" email yesterday offering 40% off select players valid until 9/28 but when I click on the link it takes me to My Offers and says "There are no offers for you at this time". Tried again today but got the same result. Seems like this is a recurring issue because I saw posts referencing previous offers in Feb and last year but posters needed to get customer support involved to resolve?

6 REPLIES 6
n6uqqq
Reel Rookie

Re: Got "Someone as awesome as you deserves awesome deals" email for 40% off players but c

Same issue for me! 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Got "Someone as awesome as you deserves awesome deals" email offering 40% off select players

Hi, @VTGOL and @n6uqqq.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having a problem with the promotional discount. We're happy to help you further.

Kindly check your inbox, as we have sent you a private message.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
n6uqqq
Reel Rookie

Re: Got "Someone as awesome as you deserves awesome deals" email offering 40% off select p

I checked my inbox and it is empty. Can you resend? Thanks

0 Kudos
VTGOL
Reel Rookie

Re: Got "Someone as awesome as you deserves awesome deals" email offering 40% off select p

Thanks for the response - But my Inbox is also empty! 

0 Kudos
n6uqqq
Reel Rookie

They are really playing hard to get 🤣

0 Kudos
VTGOL
Reel Rookie

Yup, we gotta put in the work and show that we really want that discount! 😂

0 Kudos