Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mad7771

Paramount + roku and cbs interactive being billed separately

Jump to solution

I have been being charged for paramount+ 5.99 mo. And for cbs interactive through roku 11.99mo.  The cbs does not show on my subscription list but paramount + does. Why am I being charged for both? I have contacted roku and each time they claim they are not charging me but every month they collect! I went to my bank and had the last charge reversed to my PayPal. Don't know what else to try! I hope it doesn't cancel my paramount+

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount + roku and cbs interactive being billed separately

Jump to solution

Do you have a subscription directly with Paramount+?  "CBS Interactive" is usually how the subscription to Paramount+ shows up on your statement when you have one through Roku and it's possible to have a subscription both through Roku and directly with Paramount+.  I don't know how subscriptions are displayed in your Roku account, so it's possible that if it's shown as Paramount+ in your Roku account at https://my.roku.com it's the same one that's shown on your statement as "CBS Interactive through Roku".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount + roku and cbs interactive being billed separately

Jump to solution

Do you have a subscription directly with Paramount+?  "CBS Interactive" is usually how the subscription to Paramount+ shows up on your statement when you have one through Roku and it's possible to have a subscription both through Roku and directly with Paramount+.  I don't know how subscriptions are displayed in your Roku account, so it's possible that if it's shown as Paramount+ in your Roku account at https://my.roku.com it's the same one that's shown on your statement as "CBS Interactive through Roku".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos