Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waxheadz

Getting invoiced from "Rokutvsolutions" - scammer?

Jump to solution

Since getting a Roku TV I have been getting invoiced ($29.99/month) from this company/person and I have now come to the conclusion that this is fraudulent. Anybody else getting these invoices? They come to my PayPal account, and luckily I have only paid one or two. I searched these forums but have not come across anyone else who seems to have fallen for this scam.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Getting invoiced from "Rokutvsolutions" - scammer?

Jump to solution

Welcome, @waxheadz.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you have an unrecognized charge from Roku TV Solutions. To expedite the resolution of this concern. It is best if you reach out to our Accounts and Billing team for further assistance. To speak with a customer service representative over the phone, via email, or using chat services, please go to the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" section on the website.

We hope to get everything sorted out soon. Remember to ask for more help if needed.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Getting invoiced from "Rokutvsolutions" - scammer?

Jump to solution

Welcome, @waxheadz.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you have an unrecognized charge from Roku TV Solutions. To expedite the resolution of this concern. It is best if you reach out to our Accounts and Billing team for further assistance. To speak with a customer service representative over the phone, via email, or using chat services, please go to the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" section on the website.

We hope to get everything sorted out soon. Remember to ask for more help if needed.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos