Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kellyobrien651
Channel Surfer

Re: Cancel Peacock via Roku. I've tried all suggestions and am losing it

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuReynan-L 

Thank you for reaching out to provide advice to the subpost when my problem was posted first and has clearly persisted without solution for months.

This guidance also did not work for me... I use the same email address for both Roku and Peacock. There is still no way to cancel on either service. I have tried contacting your organization multiple times - there is physically no way to reach a real human on the phone. I am placed on hold and given an IVR branch that leads to absolutely nothing. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS. I am starting to think there is no way of canceling which is unethical, illegal, and unacceptable. PLEASE get someone on here who is PHYSICALLY CAPABLE of closing people's account. 

As this is one of multiple posts about how predatory and borderline illegal your company cancellation policy is, I would advise you just FIX THE PROCESS? Rather than lurk on message boards giving unhelpful advice? It would be different if it was a one-off, but your entire message board is littered with frustrated customers being forced to pay for your abhorrent service. 

0 Kudos

Re: Getting charged for Peacock, not subscribed/unable to cancel

Jump to solution

glad to see its not only me i cant help im sorry they just bill and bill and bill. Talking with lawyers now.

0 Kudos