Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hac76

Re: FRUSTRATED stop taking my money

Jump to solution

I'm trying to do the same thing. There are two Roku subscription services I am trying to cancel, but there is no way to do it that I can find.  

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @hac76

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

You can cancel your channel subscription directly from the Roku device or at my.roku.com. For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription

If you need further assistance on this, we suggest contacting our account and billing support, you may reach them at https://support.roku.com/contactus and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Wildrose
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Did you try logging in here? view your subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: http://my.roku.com

You should see them there. ..the other places are like in the app itself under the account settings. So like for Disney+ log into app, on you main page look for setting, account, in there it may show something like monthly subscription with Roku if it's through Roku. That will tell you if it's coming from Roku or not. Make sure all the email infos are the same.

The other thing is to make sure you don't have more than one Roku account. Like if you set up one device with one email then used another for another device.  Lastly try to look at your bank or card statement and see if they provide any additional details like email, act no, phone no. ..hope you get it tracked down. (If all else fails you can try to dispute the transaction but that should be last resort).

0 Kudos
rogerward2

Jump to solution

Am being charged for pure digital  3.22 a month why?

0 Kudos
Wildrose
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It looks like Pure Digital has Classic Reel and Retro Cinema Channels .. if you watch those it might be from that.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @rogerward2 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

As previously mentioned by @RokuKarla above, for account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same issue!! No support link. It just goes in circles to the same page. 

Have you learned any info on how to put an end to this ridiculousness??? 

Imagine how many people are being fraudulently charged this way and how much they must be making. 

There must be an answer!! AND refunding!!!

-Lisa

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I was charged 39.95 for roku and I want that money put back on my direct express card.I thought Roku was free

0 Kudos
Wildrose
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Roku itself  is free unless you subscribe to additional things like certain channels that require a subscription. Those channels you can subscribe through Roku services but the money is for the channel for the most part. Did you sign up for something like Hulu live TV? 

Anyway it's  free for me unless I pay for something like Disney+, Hulu, HBO.  Some apps are free, some are mix paid n free and some are all pay.

0 Kudos
Jeff70

Jump to solution

My very first BS "cbs charge" just showed up too.

"Recurring Withdrawal Debit Card Roku for CBS Interactiv 816-2728107 DE Date 03/05/23 .......

0 Kudos