Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JavaGirl
Reel Rookie

FRUSTRATED stop taking my money

Jump to solution

For over two years. Have been charged for CBS ~ I have never had CBS and no one will fix this ~ no where does it show I even have this so I can’t “cancel” it !! How do I stop this ?! How can I get my money back ? I’ve called Roku and CBS so many times over this and get no where !! Can anyone help or offer ideas please ?! 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: FRUSTRATED stop taking my money

Jump to solution

Hi @JavaGirl

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @hac76

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

You can cancel your channel subscription directly from the Roku device or at my.roku.com. For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription

If you need further assistance on this, we suggest contacting our account and billing support, you may reach them at https://support.roku.com/contactus and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
35 REPLIES 35
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JavaGirl

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
JavaGirl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have reached out to them and nothing !! It’s very frustrating when my money keeps getting taken. It’s been 2 years plus every month !! That amount adds up over time and I’m paying for something I don’t have, never had and CANT even use !!

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JavaGirl

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, however, as much as we wanted to help you, only the account and billing support can best help you with your concern.

We hope you understand.

Warm regards,
Lianns 

0 Kudos
Bernib

Jump to solution

what type of phone do you have? If Android try Google Play and see if there is a subscription for CBS.

https://youtu.be/-CdDhTZt0kc

Hope it helps.

orlando54
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The account support link you provided does not work.  How can I contact a support person about this issue? 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @orlando54,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing?

As a first step, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting 

For any Account-billing issue, our billing team can be reached via email. Please contact them directly here https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and you'll be able to send an email request there.

However, if you are requesting Support for any Roku device issue. We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

orlando54
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have already tried the support/contact link that takes me no place but back to the same page.  I need the Roku for CBS Interactive charge stopped and a refund for previous charges.  

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @orlando54,

Thanks for the clarifications regarding your current charges.

Please be advised that you can manage your Roku account and view your subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: http://my.roku.com

We recommend trying logging in from another device or browser so you're able to send a Support request. As our billing team can be reached via email and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Wildrose
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Did you check the bank info for the charge? It should have the information for the company that billed and usually a contact point. Same goes for PayPal, Google Pay, etc.