Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhill001

Duplicate charges for Hulu?

Hulu is charged through Roku as well as stand alone service, both for 14.99/month. No way to contact customer service to speak with someone about possibly getting a refund. Both accounts have the same username and credit card info, along with same profiles setup. Really confused about this, anyone else have this type of problem?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Duplicate charges for Hulu?

Hi @dhill001,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you sharing your concern about double-billing on the Hulu channel. Getting help from our account billing team may be more effective for these issues.

Please get in touch with them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please keep us posted if you need any additional help.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I have the same issue! Although mine is with Paramount +.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for sharing this concern with us, @gjtretterfarms.

As mentioned in @RokuJechealR's previous post. Please reach out to our Account-Billing team directly with an issue concerning double billing. They will be the ones who could provide you with an immediate resolution or a possible reimbursement if necessary. Further instructions on how to contact them were also mentioned in the above post.

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos