Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpc1236

Double billed for screensaver; endless loading of contact site...

Jump to solution

On 8/9/20 I was first charged for the Clocksaver screensaver, that purchase happened because it was being previewed and Roku purchased it.  I did not realize at the time and when I received my bill for the account used it was to late to dispute it, so it was paid for.  Today, 10/4/22, that screensaver was non-responsive so the app was uninstalled and when it was clicked on was noted that it was "free" so reinstalled and now received an email showing that the payment method was charged again for this screensaver.  I have tried to go though the contact someone here but all it does is an endless cycling so I came here to see if this supposedly monitored site can offer me a way to get help in this matter other then the "https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options". Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Double billed for screensaver; endless loading of contact site...

Jump to solution

Hi @Alildjbug,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a double charge and requesting for a refund.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Learn how to review any Roku Pay charges for billing help.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I think a common problem people have when accessing their support site, is they see all the big buttons for common questions, and they miss the text: “If you still need assistance, contact us” that is below them.  Clicking on the “contact us” is typically the key to getting the chat, email, and phone options.

0 Kudos
Alildjbug

Jump to solution

On May 8th I was doubled billed so how do I get refunded for 1 of the 2?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Alildjbug,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about a double charge and requesting for a refund.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Learn how to review any Roku Pay charges for billing help.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos