Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Speedway

Customer service phone number?

Jump to solution

I really need to speak to a live person.  It is about my account 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Customer service phone number?

Jump to solution

Hi, @Horacioherrera5

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to help you contact our Roku support. 

Visit our Roku Support page and select categories. Then, you will have an option to contact us via chat or phone.

If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know. We're always willing to help.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Speedway,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We've got you covered. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
torityler

Jump to solution

Ty

0 Kudos
DeenaGleason
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried calling the phone number that somebody listed for Roku support. It was just leave a message and I remember  distinctly being able to contact a human at Roku a few years ago is this no longer available?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

There is no telephone support for Roku. Any phone number you find online is most likely going to be a scammer. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Bertha23

Jump to solution

I don’t know why they keep on taking money out of my bank. I do not have Roku no more. I haven’t had it for like eight months

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Bertha23 assuming you still have a Roku user account, please log into it (https://my.roku.com) and confirm there are no subscriptions listed. If there's nothing appearing there, or you have absolutely closed your Roku user account, then you are being scammed. It is not Roku submitting the bill, regardless what the statement says. Scammers can put anything they want in the name field, so many use Roku since it's a device used by many people. 

If this is the case, you need to immediately contest the charges with your bank and ask them for a new credit card with a new number. Your current card is apparently being used by thieves, so you need to cancel it.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
CavyWheek

Jump to solution

That's the corporate office. Spun around in circles some more. Roku customer service is seemingly nonexistent!

olddog1
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

customer support  is a farce they keep saying case is escalated  our engineering team is working on the problem  They still have not fixed app problem and solution is very simple if they actually created bac up files .  They obviously did not or problem would have be fixed already    They could have easily undid the chage3 they did that broke the app and put it back the way it was    and it does not take over a week to restore file from back up files it takes about 1hour maximum time. Think system restore point like i widows O as an example of what I am referring to

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

live person wil just tel youissue isescaled or uninstall reintall

0 Kudos