Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ADB1971
Reel Rookie

Customer service agent to please contact me for billing issues??

Jump to solution

Please can someone let me know how to contact customer service over billing issues that I don’t recognize and issues with being billed for Roku remote several times a month? I need assistance please!

Ashley D. Brown

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Customer service agent to please contact me for billing issues??

Jump to solution

Hey @ADB1971

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, contact out Billing team here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Apple1982,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! 
Please be aware that all transactions from Roku appear with the company name ("Roku") in credit card and bank statements.
In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support
For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kshe9516,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We recommend checking your purchase history that displays invoices billed by Roku. Each invoice includes a description, date of the invoice, invoice number, and total price.

Follow the steps below to view your purchase history.

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account
  3. Scroll down and select View your purchase history
    • Select Content or Products to navigate invoice categories
    • Click or tap the Details button for more information on an invoice
  • Note: Invoices billed directly by a service provider (e.g., Netflix, Sling TV) will not appear in your Roku account purchase history. For more information on these purchases, contact the service provider.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Customer Support 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us a know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @delisamsimmons

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @ADB1971

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, contact out Billing team here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Apple1982

Jump to solution

I have a charge I don’t recognize 

0 Kudos
kshe9516
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

why no phone number to  talk with  rep ?  terrible relations. !! i have 816-272-8107 as useless phone number. i have subscriptions to hulu, paramount plus , and peacock. i need to know exact dates of experation. let me know as one of them is 2/17 !! i will be looking to renew but want to run out on subscriptions paid for. at that time i will be open to to  renewing. please help as i will be disputing any future charges.  

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Have you logged into your account on a computer and checked your subscriptions?  If the subscription(s) are through Roku they will be  listed with the date the subscription will end.  Example from my account.

ESPN+ Monthly

$4.99 per month. Subscription ended 04/07/2020
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Apple1982,

Please be aware that all transactions from Roku appear with the company name ("Roku") in credit card and bank statements.
In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to find, change, or reset the PIN code for your Roku® account | Official Roku Support
For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kshe9516,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We recommend checking your purchase history that displays invoices billed by Roku. Each invoice includes a description, date of the invoice, invoice number, and total price.

Follow the steps below to view your purchase history.

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account
  3. Scroll down and select View your purchase history
    • Select Content or Products to navigate invoice categories
    • Click or tap the Details button for more information on an invoice
  • Note: Invoices billed directly by a service provider (e.g., Netflix, Sling TV) will not appear in your Roku account purchase history. For more information on these purchases, contact the service provider.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku Customer Support 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us a know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

When I click on link for billing question, it takes me back to faq. I need to contact an actual.person

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My Credit Card Roku has been billing was closed due to a fraudulent charge. I have a new card coming in the mail any day now. I will update my account with the new Credit Card when it arrives. Hoping for a Grace period until the new card arrives.  I’ve tried to talk to a Roku Customer Service Representative or thru a chat on-line to info you, without success. I’m hoping this will info you appropriately.

0 Kudos