Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change payment method without canceling my subscriptions

Need to change card info number without cancelling my subscription.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Change payment method without canceling my subscriptions

Hi @gfranmayer63,

Thanks for the inquiry.

I understand that you would like to update your payment method without canceling your current subscription, is that correct? Please be noted that if you are planning to just change the associated payment method to a Roku account, it doesn't require the cancellation of your subscription.

However, if you are planning to remove the payment method. You must cancel or turn off auto-renew for any active subscriptions billed through Roku Pay.

If you need further assistance related to Account-billing inquiries, feel free to contact Roku Support 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@gfranmayer63 Just login to your Roku account on a phone or computer and select Payment Method and update.  Will have no effect on any subscription.  I just changed mine and it is very easy.

0 Kudos
Pumpkin1

Hi my name is Bernadette Johnson I changed my payment method and entered my new credit card through Rocu but it won't let me make a payment to my Hulu account that is due today.  Hulu tried to pull the payment earlier before Iwas able to update it is there anyway someone can help me with this please thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Pumpkin1,

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community, 

We can see that you need additional assistance renewing your Hulu subscription through Roku. In cases related to accounts and billing, it may be more efficient to seek assistance from the Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

I going to mark this post as solved as this concern needs additional support from our Billing team, but I hope the information we provided has been useful. Please feel free to post any other solutions you may find so that others can benefit as well.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos