Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dorkydicken
Streaming Star

Canceling a Subscribe that Doesn't Show Up

The guilty culprit is Peacock Tv, it's under billing of PayPal and Roku Tv Subscription, but the only thing that shows up in the rotton assed retarded roku subscription area is Max.

So how the bloody he|| am I supposed to cancel a d@mn subscription that doesn't appear and on it's site side of account management it tells me to go to roku to maintain it.

This is freaking dumb as he|| and stupid as all get out, I just wanna take roku to dump because of these glitches.

As well as the piss poor agents who are as helpless and clueless as a zendesk agent!

YOU DON'T EVER GIVE ANY REAL ANSWERS AND JUST RUN DOWN A SCRIPTED LINE OF ANSWERS.

So pardon my french but I can't stand your fake generic help!

16 REPLIES 16
drcowart

Re: Canceling a Subscribe that Doesn't Show Up

I hear you brother. I’m going through the same thing trying to cancel Showtime. Good luck to you. 

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing your concern, @dorkydicken.

We sincerely regret to hear your experience. 

In this instance, our Account and Billing team would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our official Support webiste to help you talk, chat, or email with one of our live experts, as they will be the ones who can further assist you with your concern.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dorkydicken
Streaming Star

I have xfinity stream now so no need for peacocktv.

Again too though anytime I contact them they don't know how to handle the issue and it want to throw it off at paypal, roku support team, even peacock tells me to take the matter up with roku.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dorkydicken,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We'd like to investigate further with this concern that you have. Are you directly subscribed to the channel provider or through Roku Pay for confirmation?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
drcowart

I got my issue resolved today by calling Roku support at (861) 272-8106. What I found out was, I signed up for Showtime under my sons account. I was using his Roku TV he left with us when he moved out. At that time I didn’t realize what I was doing. I later on reset the tv to factory and created a account for myself and subscribed to AMC and a few others. A year or so later when I decided I didn’t want Showtime anymore I went into my account to cancel it and didn’t see it. I had forgotten that I set it up under my sons account. The Roku support found his account by using the serial number of the tv I have and verified I subscribe to Showtime from it. They were able to delete the payment method information for me so they couldn’t continue to bill me. I then had my son to log in under his account and cancel the subscription. I’m really happy to finally get this resolved. Thank you Roku support for all of your help today. 

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Mona19595, I think you will find many, many people here that will tell you their Paramount+ subscription shows up as "CBS Interactive" on their statement.  There used to be a CBS app, but I don't think that exists anymore.  Unfortunately, you still have to contact someone at https://support.roku.com/contactus to get it straightened out.  I know from what I've read here that it can be a frustrating experience.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
SBT
Reel Rookie

I had to go to my bank, report it as unauthorized, cancel my card, get a new one, and bank did reimburse me the five months of charges 

GE1
Reel Rookie

You are so right!!!!!!  Roku has become a ripoff company and after many years I am ready to go to another company!!  After signed up for the Retro channel, that had to pay 2.99 to get and then it said we COULD NOT see the show we wanted to see- but they billed us anyway!!  We are trying to get hold of custormer support and they will not tell me how to tell them: WE DO NOT WANT THIS CHANNEL-GIVE US A CREDIT AND OUR MONEY BACK!!

0 Kudos
GE1
Reel Rookie

It does NOT do any good to go to this page they are saying to contact!!  I have tried many times in different areas to get someone at customer support to help me!!!!!!  After signed up, it then said we COULD NOT see the show we wanted to see- SO WE DO NOT WANT THIS CHANNEL- I am trying to tell them:  GIVE US A CREDIT AND OUR MONEY BACK!!

Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.