Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GE1
Reel Rookie

Re: Canceling a Subscribe that Doesn't Show Up

That phone number is NOT working and they say it is NOT in service!!!

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users,

We appreciate you informing us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have inquiries about your subscription. We regret knowing about this. Roku's Accounts and Billing team is more than happy to assist since they are the specialized department to best cater to this. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

We hope you reach out to them and gets this issue fixed soon.
Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dorkydicken
Streaming Star

Actions speak louder than words and we've seen no action and just a bunch of the same exact scripted over and over again words, no end on your part or Roku's has been done or made that we are aware of to make the billing issues better for EVERYONE especially on our behalf!

As a company Roku needs to revamp and update this process to fix the issue.

Wliston
Reel Rookie

I’m having the same issue. I e wasted so much time trying to cancel not to mention the agent at Peacock who couldn’t even find my account and was positive I wouldn’t be charged again…I was. He was very helpful. Getting through to Roku

is the biggest pain in the ass! We have google TV at our cabin. I highly suggest over Roku.

0 Kudos
Wliston
Reel Rookie

I have called the 866 number and gone to the support page only to be rerouted in circles! Try google TV! I’m switching this tv when it takes a dump. We have google at our cabin…never had an issue.

0 Kudos
dorkydicken
Streaming Star

What the freaking **bleep** Roku.

WTF Do you keep trying to bill me for Peacock TV

I call Peacock they tell me they can't find an account, what's pathetically sad and stupid is even after 2 months of missed payments, YOUUUU don't want to automatically cancel the plan and take the hint, instead you keep trying to bill me every month.

Christ I swear you are more desperate than a crack hoe.

Any other service you don't pay on time two months in a row they cancel, what makes you the special except?

Again this doesn't show up in my Roku subscriptions page either.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @dorkydicken,

We're sorry to hear about this and we appreciate your report in regards to these charges.

In this case, it seems like we'll need back up from our Account and billing team for you to be assisted further.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos