Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't unsubscribe to Disney & CBS

Jump to solution

My credit card is being charged for Disney/CBS and it says it is through Roku (even gives Roku phone number, which is useless). When I access my Roku account, it does not even show these channels in my subscriptions. How do I get rid of them, short of canceling Roku completely? Don't just give me the supposed link to support, as it just sends me right back here!

0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't unsubscribe to Disney & CBS

Jump to solution

Hi @Riseandslay,

Thanks for having us here in the Roku Community and for letting us know about this.

For further assistance about this, we highly recommend getting in touch with our account and billing experts to help clarify things.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bmorris786063,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your subscription concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Katherine46

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query on your CBS charges, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For this issue, it may be more effective for you to get help from our Accounts and Billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for the "Agent Support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Riseandslay,

Thanks for having us here in the Roku Community and for letting us know about this.

For further assistance about this, we highly recommend getting in touch with our account and billing experts to help clarify things.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have been trying to get ahold of someone to cancel the CBS All Access I keep being charged for. I click on support and it keeps telling me to cancel my subscription but CBS All Access is not on my subscriptions because I NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO IT! I'm being charged $12.98 a month for a subscription I can't even find on my Roku and I'm getting tired of the runaround. I've seen numerous complaints about this same issue yet never a solution that works, including getting in touch with your Account-Billing Support page. It doesn't exist.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bmorris786063,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your subscription concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am in exactly the same position. I got charged for CBS and can't find it on my Roku subscription page. I do subscribe to Paramount+, but CBS is under Paramount, so why would I want two subscriptions to the same service? 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Katherine46

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query on your CBS charges, and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For this issue, it may be more effective for you to get help from our Accounts and Billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for the "Agent Support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos